Published on: 5 December 2016
Aberrant DNA hypermethylation-silenced SOX21-AS1 gene expression and its clinical importance in oral cancer
Published on: 26 November 2016
Roles of histone deacetylases in epigenetic regulation: emerging paradigms from studies with inhibitors
Published on: 12 March 2012
Published on: 4 June 2014
Published on: 26 October 2011
A macroepigenetic approach to identify factors responsible for the autism epidemic in the United States
Published on: 10 April 2012
In October 2011, Clinical Epigenetics became a fully open access journal and is now published as part of BioMed Central's portfolio of journals. To view the journal's content prior to this transition, please see SpringerLink.
Aims & Scope
Clinical Epigenetics is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that encompasses all aspects of epigenetic principles and mechanisms in relation to human disease, diagnosis and therapy. Clinical trials and research in disease model organisms are particularly welcome. The journal is divided into the following sections:
- Aging, development, imprinting and reproductive epigenetics
- Allergy, immunology, pathogens and inflammation
- Cancer epigenetics and diagnostics
- Cardiovascular epigenetics
- Endocrinology and metabolic disease
- Epigenetic therapy and clinical trials
- Innovative epigenetics therapies
- Neurology and psychiatry
- Nutritional and environmental epigenetics
- All other subjects
For more information on the the section aims and scope visit our sections information page.
The "Clinical Epigenetics Society" (CLEPSO) is a non-profit organization founded at Saarland University.
The society has five main objectives:
- Promotion and support of scientific research projects and initiatives within the field of clinical epigenetics.
- Promotion of the scientific exchange amongst its members.
- Encouragement and support of relations to national and international societies within the area of clinical and translational research.
- Development of an international research and scientific network within the field of clinical epigenetics.
- Providing a forum for encouraging discussions and contributions to the advancement of clinical epigenetics, through the Clinical Epigenetics journal, Blogs, scientific symposia, meetings, and newsletters.